Toledo Babies
Options

Ringling Bros Discount Code!

Our family absolutely loves to go to the circus!  We love the magic, the tricks, the entertainment!  Almost as much as I love to save money.  I?m happy to share the following discount code with you so you can take your family to see this amazing show for less!

Ringling Bros and Barnum & Bailey?s Fully Charged is coming to the Huntington Center in Toledo October 27-30! 

To take advantage of this great discount, click here http://www.ticketmaster.com/venueartist/65566/1507334 and use the code CHARGE4 online or by phone at 1-800-745-3000 and receive $4 off $19 and $14 tickets. 

(No double discounts.  Not valid on opening night or kids discount.  It?s also not valid on premium seating.  Limit 6 per transaction).

It?s the most electrifying edition ever of Ringling Bros.  The amazing actsinclude Tabayara, a dynamic animal trainer who has a rare ability to communicate with animals .  Audiences will feel the earth shake when the strongman duo of Dmitry and Ruslan, who are as wide as they are tall, enter the arena.

The fearless Fernandez Brothers dial up the thrills as they perform daring feats of athleticism on the Twin Turbines of Steel!   The Human Fuse, Brian Miser, sets the arena sky ablaze as he rockets through the air from his self-made human crossbow. The hilarious hoopla continues to flow as the clowns from the world-famous Ringling Bros.Clown Alley, charge up the audiences? funny bones with hysterical silly antics and clownish comedy.

Share this discount with your friends and enjoy!! Your whole family will love it.

I work for Miles Of Marketing and this information was provided to me by them (www.milesofmarketing.com).  We are a group of moms passing along great information like this to other moms!!!