June 2012 Moms

hormones kicked in AKA: how I made DH cry

So last night I couldn't eat anything... I was to sick to even consider it and then this morning everything in the house smelled horrible, the dog, the cats, my bed... but most especially my husband who wanted nothing more than to cuddle while waking me up.  I don't know why he smelled so bad but I was gagging just at the thought of kissing him and it made me feel sooooo bad. 

Before leaving for work he was trying to give me a few extra hugs and kisses (still smelling horrible) and I was trying to get out the door when I finally told him that he smells horrible to me and that I can't be near him at the moment.  He started walking away from me telling me how I won't see him until after 10 tonight because he has class and that I should appreciate the time I have with him while I can because the next few weeks are going to be hectic.  He started tearing up... and then I started crying for sounding like such a mean person...  

I hate rough mornings... I hope my hormones stop being so mean. 

You've gotta learn to live and live and learn You've gotta learn to give and wait your turn Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker