June 2012 Moms

New to The Bump

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself and tell you a bit about me.  I found just over a week ago that I am pregnant with our 4th child (maybe 4th and 5th, we have had twins already, naturally).  I have expirenced two miss miscarrages before but have had two very successful pregnancies.  We have all boys and are really hoping for a girl this time (only reason we tried one last time).  Although we will still be happy with another boy.  Most important is that the baby is healthy.  I am a SAHM now since our first was born.  Even though we have been through this rodeo before its very nerve wracking for me since we have had the two miss miscarrages before.  I had my beta checked last Monday and it was at 98 @ 13 dpo (roughly) tomorrow I go in for my second draw and I am VERY nervous.  And my first u/s isn't until November 10th.

Anyway that's about it.  Very excited about this pregnancy but trying to not get overly excited "just in case" but hoping by joining a site like this you gals can help me keep my sanity....what's left of it haha. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml