June 2012 Moms

I deserve a m/s medal

Yesterday DS started to run a slight fever, after nap he was doing much better and acting normal, so I ran to walmart (2 mins away) and we came back within 15 minutes. On the way back he started to scream, "My belly hurts" over and over again in a panicky voice. He has never vomitted before, but i could tell he was scared so I knew he was getting ready to. I was on a road with no shoulder and couldnt pull over...yeah 3 times in 10 seconds he got sick. I got to a gas station, and thank God I had my extra car seat in the back of my van still from when we watched a friends son, and had extra clothes in the car. So my very sick self, had to clean my poor son up and sit him in the dry seat, then deal with cleaning of the car seat once we got home (DH is at work for 2 more weeks). Yeah, SO much fun. 

I felt so bad for the kids, DD started yelling and crying cause she didnt know was happening, and DS was SO scared.

AND I didnt get sick myself! so shocked. Only while pregnant do these things happen to me.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml