June 2012 Moms

Saying Hello

I've been lurking a lot, and posting bit over the last week or so, and figured it was time for me to introduce myself. My name is jillychris, and I am a POAS addict! This pregnancy was completely unexpected for us, in the sense that we had already been through one failed IVF cyle, and were one cycle away from our second attempt at IVF when I got a BFP! Needless to say, it was a complete shock, as we had been given a 1-2% chance of conceiving naturally. As a result, this is has been REALLY hard to believe it's happening, and I have probably PO more sticks in the last week and a half than in my entire time TTC!! Embarrassed I have had three betas (results in my sig) and all is rising  as it should. My first u/s is 11/2. Based on when I know I ovulated, I think I am 5 weeks exactly, today. 

No major symptoms yet. Tired, a few minor cramps here and there and just yesterday I felt some twinges in my breasts. Hoping some symptom kicks in so that I start to feel more pg. This is all still very surreal right now! I'm looking forward to getting to know all of the other June Mom's on the board!

2/11 Diagnosis: DOR-AMH .62, LPD and MFI-4% Morph
IVF #1-July 2011 7/9/11-Started Stims
7/20/11-ER:No eggs in 4/5 follicles. Left the 5th follie intact and converted to an IUI
8/3/11-Beta #1=BFN,
Nov, 2011 BFP #1=m/c at 7 wks 3 days
11/11-AMH .47, IVF #2 March 2012...or not!! Surprise BFP on 2/19. Beta #1=161. Beta #2 305 Our little miracle girl is on her way! Due Oct 29, 2012
<a href="http://s1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb461/andersenspics/?action=view