June 2012 Moms

Update...

I want to thank all of you for all your thoughts and prayers and thinking of me.  However, it's official, our little one has grown wings and gone to heaven.  My husband and I are having the hardest time dealing with this.  This was our first pregnancy and it took us 15 months to get our first BFP and had fertility treatments.

The Dr called yesterday and said my beta has only gone from 215 to 250 in 48 hours (not good).  They wanted me to come in Monday for more blood work and I got really upset.  I told them there is no need when obviously something is wrong.  I was scared I was having  a possible ectopic from the brown bleeding, left sided cramping, left shoulder pain, and the very slow to rise betas.  I was at work when I got all this news so I told the charge nurse what was going on and she sent me to the ER yesterday afternoon.

My husband met me there and they started all the testing.  My blood work came back fine because they were concerned I was bleeding inside and my hemoglobin would be low.  And then we had the ultrasound.  I had the slightest bit of hope they would see something.  But the truth came true, the fear I had.  They couldn't find anything in my uterus.  They thought they saw something in my tube, but couldn't determine if it is an ectopic or a cyst from ovulation. 

Now at this point I follow up with my RE on Monday.  The ER Dr talked to my RE last night and my RE did not want the ER Dr to give me methotrexate.  I don't know what the next step is.  But, I'm scared at what is going to happen and when it will happen.

I wish all of you the best and a happy and healthy 9 months!  I hope to be back on a birth board soon.  Goodbye for now...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml