November 2011 Moms
Options

36 week appointment :)

Lets start off from last Tuesday (10-11) .. started having terrible contractions so I went to L&D and sure enough I was in labor.  Because I was only 35w2d they gave me the shot to stop labor due to uncertainty about the baby's weight and lung development.  We hadn't had our growth ultrasound yet. However, they did a check on me and I was 1cm dilated and the baby's head was right there.  Everything worked perfectly.  Labor stopped about 2 hours after the hospital visit so they sent me home to rest peacefully in my own bed.

Thursday (10-13) Was the day we were scheduled for our growth ultrasound.  Appointment went great, seen baby girl moving all around and she was measuring at 37 weeks already and estimated to be weighing 6lbs6oz. 

All weekend I was still having contractions but nothing strong enough or close enough together to put any thought into it.  

So today, we went for our 36 week appointment.  Doctor did a check on me, baby girl is very very low, I'm dilated at 2 cm and I am 50% and she could feel my bag of water bulging out, so she expects me to have a gush of fluid when my water breaks.   She said everything seems to be moving great for me and she said not to be surprised if our LO decides to make her debut sometime this week or weekend!! We are still measuring about 2 weeks ahead, so that would put us at 38 weeks.  At this point if I do go into labor, they will not stop it.  How exciting!!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker