June 2012 Moms

A little blood last night (kinda long)

I saw the post below about bleeding, but my situation is a little different so I thought I'd write my own post. 

Yesterday driving home from work I had pain in my lower left abdomen.  I've had this pain throughout the pregnancy and for now I'm assuming it's a cyst on my ovary.  I had ovulation pain on my left side, so I'm pretty sure that's the ovary I ovulated from. 

I went to the bathroom when I got home from work yesterday and when I wiped I had a lot of creamy cervical fluid.  For some reason (I think the abdominal pain) I was moved to check my cervical fluid internally with toilet paper.  It was more creamy cervical fluid with a tinge of yellow.  For some reason I decided to check again, and that's when I saw a little bit of red blood on the toilet paper.  I freaked the fvck out and called the nurses line at my midwives office crying telling them about what happened.  The nurse told me what I could have guessed, that spotting in pregnancy is normal, and even if it's it's red spotting it's still considered spotting if it's not filling up a pad.  She told me to rest and try to relax. 

DH cooked dinner last night and I stayed off my feet most of the night.  Since that incident I haven't had anymore spotting.  I haven't checked internally again, and I doubt I will the rest of this pregnancy.

I have my first ultrasound on Friday.  I'm so nervous for it.  Two nights ago I had a dream that I heard the heartbeat at the ultrasound and I took that as a good sign, because during my two week wait I had a dream that I got my bfp.  Last night I had a dream that I was with two friends, one that is pregnant, and one that has miscarried. 

I really hope everything is okay. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml