Single Parents

A couple of random SP questions

1. If you decided to further your education or career while being a SP, at what age was LO could you really find the time to dedicate study time? I have 2 BS, but want to either get further credentialed in my field or get my MS eventually.

2. I have been thinking about ways to save/save up when I get my own place. One idea I had as well as my father had was to get a one bedroom, set up DD's room in the bedroom, use her closet for my clothes as well and just get a convertable sofa and I would sleep on that in the living room. Even if it was for a year I could save $1200-$1500 in a year by doing this. What do you ladies think?

3. For those of you who have flat screens, do you wall mount for safety or have an entertainment center?

4. Also, I have basically NO furniture. DD is covered and I have a TV, chair, and target cube system (where my clothes are currently). How do you suggest going about building that? I am all for cheap, but would like my "home" to look somewhat nice....IKEA and Target are my type of styles. Would you save money up and then shop with a budget or just pick things up here and there?

Told you they were random :) TIA.