June 2012 Moms

in limbo...

So, over the weekend the bleeding had stopped and turned into brown spotting.  The minute I walked into the doc office I started bleeding.  I was bleeding so bad that when I changed for the u/s it was everywhere, and I mean everywhere w/out getting to graphic.

The u/s tech had a really hard time scanning me, partly because she had never scanned me before, but also because I was bleeding everywhere.  I have a large subchronic hematona which is causing the bleeding.   I was glad to get an answer as to why I bleed buckets with clots.  I was bleeding more from this then when I m/c.  Hence the reason why I swore that it was the end after a week of bleeding last week. 

But the bad news is that today I was 6w6d, and I am only measuring 6w4d with no heartbeat.  Basically it could go either way.  She called it a threatened m/c.  She doesn't want to take me off of the progesterone or change anything because there still could be a chance that everything is ok.  However, I'm goin to continue to bleed from the hematona and I won't know if it's just from that or if I'm having a m/c. 

She stated that If I am still bleeding and filling up a pad every 15 minutes, that they will see me earlier, however, they will see me in a week to see if there is any progress or if a heartbeat can be detected.  

Nothing is ever just easy...So, now I wait and see what my outcome will be. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml