Single Parents

Custody Exchanges with XH

So, I know I need to check with my atty about this, but he doesn't answer the phone on Sundays. I was wondering if any of you have experience with this. In our divorce papers, it says that XH can pick DD up at 6pm Friday and she has to be back by 6pm Sunday.. It doesn't give a location though. For a while we were meeting closer to my house one day, closer to his the other. There's not really a "haf way point." Well xh, has decided that we will meet ALWAYS  at the point closer to his house. I usually fall for it (or.. like this weekend meet him even CLOSER) because he says he will have child support for me on Sunday.. Well, this is the second time in a row he has said that, and not had the child support. He is 3 months behind on child support now! I am about to go to DHR about that. But anyway, question is, for future reference, if it is not dictated in the papers, do I have to meet him anywhere or can I make him come to my house and pick her up and bring her back? We have argued about this today. He says since the papers say he can pick up at 6pm Friday and drop off at 6 PM sunday and I met him to pick her up, he is going to have her back at the same location. I've had all I can stand! Advice?