Breastfeeding
Options

Ohh all of the confessions and now WTD..

Ok, I will start out by saying I HATE pumping at work(I usually have NO time, or I have to stay by the phone and running the the restroom is not an option for 10-15minutes). Love BF-ing.. For the last couple of weeks I've pumped maybe a handful of times. I only work three days a week. When I'm home with LO she has recently also been STTN since we got into our new house. But now I'm starting to notice problems. During the day I give her water in a sippy cup with meals. But she can go 6-8 hours without me feeding her. Like I said we've been moving and she does so well with solids. But now last night she woke up and it was a nightmare, nothing for her after the first feeding.. And she wanted to go all night.. And it's also i in the afternoon, and I BARELY feel "full".. I've even had to give her an ounce or two of formula at night because she's still hungry and I have NOTHING it seems.. I'm also a giant phony because I just got an offer for a WIC breastfeeding peer counseling position.. I suck at breastfeeding and now I'm going counsel people on how to not suck at this.. Tell me how not to suck! 
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers