Upstate NY Babies

the good news & the bad news ** update**

the good news is really great news, they are putting a Chipotle next to the Panera at Delaware & Sheridan (Tonawanda). with online ordering my lunch will never be the same!!

the bad news is my husband saw my cousin's DH at a bar last night making out with someone who wasn't my cousin. we have to attend a wedding later this month for another cousin and i know cousin and her cheating DH are invited and sitting at our table. and i'm not going to say a word to anyone about this (i.e. my parents or other cousins that will be at the table). and here i was thinking that the halloween themed wedding (costumes encouraged) was going to be the reason for uncomfortableness at this wedding!

update:

so my DH just called me.

he happened to run into the sister of my cousin who's DH was cheating on this morning. he wasn't going to say anything but apparently the topic was brougth up- i don't know in what capacity- but he offered up the info he had on her sister's DH. there have been rumors/statements made that the marriage isn't great but as my DH pointed out they are still married (with kids). my DH told my other cousin that he didn't want to be invoived and that it was up to my cousin if she wanted to say anything to her sister. (her sister was at her house while this was all going down last night) and my cousin said that she would keep my DH's name out if it. and of course the sister that my DH talked to today is also going to be at the wedding.

drama drama drama

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml