June 2012 Moms

Update: Good news

First of all thank you everyone for the positive thoughts. DS did great at the doctors office. He sat nicely in the chair and did not make a peep during the u/s. I brought a few toys and a snack to amuse him. Unfortunately my husband did not get there in time, stupid work. Anyway, u/s went well. Doctor saw the sac and was satisfied that things are progressing as they should. He did not feel it was necessary to take another blood test and I go back in one week for another u/s.

On another note: kinda awkward, I got the recommendation for this doctor from a friend but I told her I just needed a new ob/gyn for an annual exam. I talked to her earlier today to see if she could watch ds while I go to the doctor and she said she couldn't because she also had a doctor appointment. Neither one of us mentioned what kind of doctor we were going to see. Guess who I ran into at the doctors office. Her husband and son were also  there and I have a feeling she was there for the same reason as me. My husband says don't ask so I want but it was pretty awkward.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml