Single Parents

reasonable?

Me and my ex had a chat this afternoon basically on how we raise this baby. I told him what i expected from him and what i wanted with appointments etc and on some of them he said i was being unreasonable. would like you ladies to tell me what you think.

• I would like to go to my appointments by myself but i will text/call him with the details
  • he is allowed to come to my scans but i will not wait around for him, if he is not on time, he doesn't come.
  • I will inform him about any aspect of the pregnancy that i feel he needs to be aware of.
  • As for the labor, he can be there but if for some reason i can't deal with him he has to  step out of the room.
  • When the baby is born, he can come and see him/her whenever he pleases however i would prefer for the baby not to stay the night until he is 6 months old or something.
  • However his mom and/or him can babysit while i am in school/college.
  • The baby will get my surname

This is all i have as it is obviously very very early but we did agree that we need to be organised for the baby. I actually thought i was being extremely kind but he disagrees.

Thank you for reading and i hopr you lovely ladies are well!
Gracie- 17 years old expecting our little spring baby girl on april the fourth! IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFetus Ticker