January 2012 Moms

*Chenoa Update*

Hi Ladies,

Thank you so much to those of you who have donated to the Chenoa/Sofia fund. We have got them some really nice things, and I know they will be so appreciative. I'm hoping to meet with her next week once everything comes in.

Chenoa's last Facebook update said that Sofia is back under the phototherapy lights as her bili levels went back up. She's down to 1lb 4oz (1lb9oz at birth) but says it's nothing to be concerned about so far. Chenoa and her husband have both been able to hold and do kangaroo care with little Sofia. She's a sweet thing! I'll ask Chenoa if I can post a pic soon if she's not able to get on and update.

Anyway - if anyone wants to send a card or a separate gift to Chenoa I have an address, but ask that you email me for it because it's a friend of theirs and i'm not comfortable just posting it on the board. Please email me at m.moulden@hotmail.com with your bump name for the address.

Also - I think tomorrow will be the cut off date for donating, so if you're interested in contributing please send money through PayPal to the same address above by tomorrow night.

Thanks again ladies!