Single Parents

Visitation tonight...

So my daughter's father saw her tonight for the 2nd time (she's 5 1/2 months old).  We have a temporary order that he comes and visits at my house 6:30-8:00 every Tuesday.  The first visit was ok I guess he only stayed for a half hour.  Well tonight he walked in the door and just kindof grabbed her.  She did not like that at all and started screaming.  I took her back to try and calm her down, but she would not have it!  She pretty much cried for the next hour.  She hasn't cried that hard since she had her shots!!! :(  He tired to take her one other time but she just screamed louder.  By the end of the night her face was so red from crying!!!  By 7:30 she was so tired from all the crying that she just needed to be feed and put to bed.  He wanted to stay until I put her to bed so he could "see her in her crib"  And I said no I didn't want him just hanging around my house while I was upstairs feeding her (I'm still BFing) Was that not reasonable?  I said I would stay downstairs with her until 8 if that is what he wanted because it is court ordered.  So he finally agreed to leave at 7:30.  It was just a very uncomfortable night for everyone!!!  I just feel like crying myself now!!!