June 2012 Moms

Prayers please! Rough Dr. appt

Got faint positives on Fri and Saturday, was concerned why they were so light as the weekend went on and followed other bumpie's suggestion to use digital only, and felt so much better when I got a "pregnant" yesterday.

Went to the Dr. today to confirm and discuss questions/concerns (first pregnancy). Their urine test came out negative :( but since I told him I had a total of 5 positive tests in past 3 days, he did a vaginal ultrasound to see if he could find a sac. Nothing there :(  He said my uterine walls are thick and it looks like I'm about to start AF.  I was heartbroken.  He took a blood test and told me to call tomorrow afternoon. Came home and tested with leftover digital I had (3 hours later), "Positive."

My LMP was August 31 and I have a somewhat irregular cycle (between 30-35 days). I did not chart temp this month so not sure when I O'd. Based on my CM, I THINK I O'd aroud Sept 19-20.  I have had symptoms on and off for the past week - although he told me these are also symptoms of AF approaching.

I've been online all night and there are so many cases I'm finding where HPT's are better than doctors' tests....and others that say there is no way to see the "sac" at 4-5 weeks with an ultrasound.  Anyway...I'm just asking for all the positive thoughts and prayers I can get, this is going to be a sleepless night for us. Thanks and hope you're all doing well!

Daisypath Anniversary tickersBaby Slings at Nurtured Family