January 2012 Moms

I'm just gonna say it. I have an ugly bump.

This might be flammable, but I just have to vent about this for a sec. 

Don't know if anyone else is going through this, but as ridiculous as this sounds...I look at my bump and I think it's kind of ugly.

It's not that I find being pregnant in itself ugly (it's the best thing ever!!); I just have a bump that is non-symmetrical and looks more like a beer gut than baby bump.

I'll be the first to admit I wasn't in great shape before I got pregnant and my tummy was kind of flabby. But I'm just bummed out with how things look right now. My "innie" belly button hasn't protruded since I started showing; instead it just keeps getting deeper and wider like I have a donut in the middle of my stomach, lol. The "line" where my waist used to be (if that makes sense) isn't fully filled out so from the side it looks like I have two bumps stacked on top of each other. I definitely don't look at all like all the cute bumps that you all post on HDBD!!

Now that I've typed this out, I feel silly and I can't believe I'm going to post this. Kudos if you made it through this long. 

BabyName Ticker BabyFruit Ticker