January 2012 Moms

I feel sick...and depressed

Hey Ladies -

So I've been through depression before. Actually every year since I can remember. I finally went to the doctor a few years ago and confessed about how I felt where she diagnosed me with seasonal MDD, but personally didn't like the medication and didn't have the time to dedicate to counseling. I decided that I could recognize the symptoms and try to work on each day as it came. For the most part I think its controllable, but in the last couple of weeks I have found myself falling again. Let me just get it out there - I am NOT suicidal - but I hate this feeling achiness and sadness. Anyone else go through depression and maybe even struggling with it now during your pregnancy?

Its been hard for my relationship with my DH lately. I told him that I am mentally lonely and I need more than just his presence...sometimes I think he tries and other times I feel so heartbroken when he decides to leave. Today for example, he went golfing with a group of friends and then had some coaching meetings. I was so resentful with him and cried half the day. Then for the first time ever I went through the drive-thru and stuffed myself with a mass amount of burgers and fries. I definitely can't let myself do that again! Maybe I'm sharing too much for this mama-tobe board, but it feels better to get this off my chest.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml