June 2012 Moms

Intro! PgAL EDD 6/16/12!

I hope I'm not jinxing myself from posting, but I am just so elated!

I started to have cramps and spotting 4DPO that continued for a few days which isn't normal for my cycle AT all.  I picked up my first ever FRER because I wanted to see if I could see the faintest of faint lines, and on 6DPO I thought what the hey, let's try out this test and boy was there ever a distinct line.

The cramps stopped on 6DPO but the spotting continues, today is 8DPO.  I took another FRER test this morning and the line was darker which should be good.

The spotting isn't red, it's dark dark brown and only when I wipe.  I thought it stopped last night but poof it was here this morning.  I then thought it stopped this morning but poof it's back.  I hope this is going to be normal for me and this pregnancy.

I'm going to call the OB tomorrow since I had a miscarriage in July.  The OB was vague when we miscarried about what would happen if/when I got pregnant again, so I've been googling like mad.  

I'm trying to not get my hopes up.  AF isn't due till Thursday.  I just hope we have a sticky little one! 

1. BFP 6/30/11 - M/C 7/17/11
2. BFP 9/30/11 - M/C 10/9/11
3. BFP 2/18/12 - EDD 10/30/2012, Third time is the charm, right?
BFP Chart!
BabyFetus Ticker