June 2012 Moms

I'm a nerd like that!

I was sharing on this board earlier in the evening that I love being pregnant this time of year because the holidays help keep my mind off of possibly miscarrying or any other pregnancy-related fears.

I am a serious dork when it comes to Christmas. I even worked as the Elf at Nordstrom's flagship store when I was younger (I am 4'10''). Best job I've ever had!

I was doing my random countdown on Facebook and I thought I'd share with you lovely gals:

Halloween - 29

Thanksgiving - 54

Christmas Eve - 84

Christmas Day - 85

New Year's Eve - 91

New Year's Day - 92

It helps 1st tri. go by a little faster when there is so much else to look forward to!

I feel super lucky too because My anniversary is in mid-January, my birthday in early February, and then there's Valentine's Day mid-February. Then March is a slow one for me, but that's when 3rd tri. starts and I am so busy gearing up for baby that I don't notice that there's no landmark day.

It also helps for me to look at these dates and write down what week I will be at. I also put little notes about what I am looking forward to doing with my son for the holidays. Because, of course, a toddler is a HUGE distraction too.

Can you guys tell that I love being pregnant this time of year and I really am a huge nerd? Wink

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml