January 2012 Moms

sorry for another one...

but letting it out here does help with the stress.  This will make my third vent about her on here, so thank you to everyone for putting up with me and my crazy ass mom.  I can't give out too many details since I've already had to change me profile name due to her.

First off I have to say that DH has been awesome!  I have been b****ing non-stop since M has left yesterday and he has been a great listener, but I can't shake this anger/stress.  

It was mostly the small comments she made throughout the day to me.  They got under my skin and now I'm going nuts and the stress/anger is causing abdominal pain (this is why I need to get it out).  She made mean and stupid comments about how babies/toddlers get into stuff after I told her about my new craft room (she thought I would let my kid roam around in needles on the floor...like I leave needles on the floor).  "Really mom?"  I thought you could just sit them in a corner, tell them to stay and they obey.  She flipped out about me not having a theme (animal, princess etc).  I am using floral fabrics for the nursery.  Why does she think that a nursery has to be winnie-the-pooh and princess crowns?  She kept personal items of my baby that she shouldn't have (sorry but if I say what it is, it will give me away).  This is after weeks asking her to bring them back to me and now she claims I told her she could have them.  WTF?  She is excellent at crossing boundaries.  Do grandmother's make baby books?  Thought it was only the mother who did that.

The stress is starting to go away, so I won't carry on with this vent.  I could easily go on for a few more paragraphs (I won't torture you anymore) of the crap she said to me yesterday.  It amazes me how much this helps.  Thanks ladies!  Hopefully now I can focus on my homework.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml