North Carolina Babies

NBR: Redecorating help

So we bought this old house a few years ago and are in the final stages of moving the rooms around to their final places (well until the nursery goes away). Anyways...here's the issue I'm having...we have a weird set up, there is a room that was added on that you have to walk through another room to get to. We have three rooms to move and I'm just not sure which is the best set up. Is it:

1) Wyatt's room in the added on room, with the nursery in front of it that you walk through to get to Wyatt's room

2) Wyatt's room in the added on room, guest room in front of it that you walk through to get to Wyatt's room

3) Guest room in the added on room, Nursery in front of it that you walk through to get to guest room.

Keep in mind the boys will eventually be sharing a room so I'd like Wyatt's room to be where we'll finally put them.

Hopefully that makes sense...just trying to see what makes the most sense...I'm leaning towards option one currently, but am curious what others would do with that space. TIA!