January 2012 Moms

I'm starting a fund.....(GF/pumpkin related)

....for all of us Gluten Free ladies who have to gruelingly read all of these indulgent posts about mouthwatering pumpkin pie, soft pumpkin bread, crispy pumpkin scones, pumpkin muffins with cream cheese that we can never indulge in!

So all of you ladies who've been any part of any pumpkin goodie post may donate to the "January 2012 Mom's Pregnant Gluten Free Pumpkin Lover's Craving Fund" LOL.  We only require $1 per person per post to be donated. Moon

Here is why:

I went to a specialty GF store today and spent $11.95 on a frozen GF pumpkin pie, 7.95 each for two boxes of dry pumpkin bread mix, $6.95 for GF pie crust mix and then about $6 on the 2 cans of pumpkin puree! Not to mention the various costs of egg, oil, butter, etc to make all of these various pumpkiny goodies.  Is that not crazy?  So be thankful that you don't have to spend so much $ or spend so much time indulging in your own pregnancy cravings- this GF pregnancy craving thing is EXPENSIVE!  But I must say, after making these things I will be one happy pregnant lady :)  LOL.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic