January 2012 Moms

Pregnancy Brain

Now that it's over, I thought I'd share.

My husband was out of town all weekend so I've been having a great time doing whatever, whenever I want.  I've also been planning a lovely dinner for tonight and decided to walk to the grocery store to get pork chops this morning.  It's about a half a mile a way and it's nice out.  So I get them and then I get home and realize I locked the front door and didn't bring my keys.  No big deal, we have a key pad to the garage and that's how we normally go in anyway.  Except when dh is gone, I lock the interior garage door every night.  I never unlocked it this morning.  So I sat in my garage and tried to open the door with a bobbypin (stupid I know), called 911 and was told they can't help, asked my neighbor if her husband could crawl on my roof to go in the window (we only have windows upstairs) and he did, except the interior one was locked.

I then walked to the library and manged to do a small amount of the work I needed to today on their computers.  Finally dh called to say he was on his way home and ask about my day.  Being the loving husband he is, he picked me up at the library and drove me home.

I'm tired.

ETA: We will have spare keys made and given to several people by the end of the week.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml