January 2012 Moms

NBR: Halloween Costume Ideas

OK so this Halloween I wasn't planning on doing anything (because it's a Monday and I'll have work until 6), but I was going to dress up the day before to do a belly picture... I was going to paint my belly like a fish bowl w/fish in it, and attach fake bubbles to a blue shirt... something silly but cute.

Well I found out a friend of DH and I is having a Halloween party and so I thought, OMG AWESOME I can do my painted belly costume (I really have 3 different ones I like... the fishbowl is my first choice) and I find out it's a theme.  Everyone has to come dressed up as a character from a movie or t.v. show.

I'm kind of heartbroken... I really wanted to do one of my ideas, and I don't mind doing a theme, but a character from a t.v. show or movie.... who's pregnant?????  

UGH!  I can't think of anyone now.

So does anyone know of any characters on TV or in a movie that I could possibly dress up as?  My bump is 25 weeks today and VERY noticeable (it looks like I swallowed a soccer ball) so there's really no way to hide it lol.

Thanks! 

BabyName Ticker BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary