Kentucky Babies
Options

What a Rollercoaster!

I joined "the knot" about 8 months ago. I got married in May of this year and moved onto "the nest", and now I am happy to say that my husband and I are expecting next May. I didn't even have time to create a profile before I was moving on over to "the bump".  My due date is the exact same day that I got married. :~) I am over the moon with excitement and grateful for this board,  it is way to early to tell family and friends.... so If I can't tell them, then I will just  tell all of you! ;~)  I think I may have to avoid everyone I know for the next few weeks.... I am grinning ear to ear and it is obvious I have something wonderful to share.  I have been cramping (sometimes pretty harshly) for the last few weeks. At first I thought I was about to start... but when my period never came I decided to take a PG test. Once I foind out I was pregnant, I got very worried because the cramping was so bad. I have been waking up nearly every night with severe cramping. I called my OBGYN and they got me right in... turns out it's constipation, and gas, and my uterus stretching and growing. Didn't know it was going to start off this painful!  Things are starting to settle though and the cramps are not as severe. I am really conscious about the foods I eat. Is it true you should not eat deli meat??? Oh how I will miss my turkey sandwich!, I will miss a good Kentucky Bourbon Barrel everynow and then, drinks with the girls, CAFFEINE, Starbucks! Sushi... but in the end this little poppy seed is all worth it. What foods will you miss the most? Are you having any cravings?

SINCERELY-BLACK BIRDS VIEW-