Two Under 2
Options

I think I'm going to go insane!!

It's been a week since I had DS and we are (until the 30th) in the 2U1 club...

DD goes to sleep at night just fine and sleeps all the way through..even if she wakes up between she just puts herself back to sleep. She's been really good about DS too, hasn't hit him (stole his bink once) but pretty much doesn't want anything to do with him.

I haven't slept in my bed since I went into labor! Every night we've been home DS is up so much during the night that I sleep in the living room on the couch and he either sleeps with me or in his bassinet next to the couch. He's only like this at night and it's driving me insane.

I can't sleep during the day really because DD only has an hour long nap and it doesn't corespond with DS's sleepy time, I'm a SAHM, and my DH is back to work already Sad. I am sooo exhausted, I feel like I haven't gotten ANY sleep since DS came home and any sleep that i have gotten isn't quality sleep.

I don't regret having DS, but I think we should've waited a bit longer because I'mabout to lose my ***. I'm crying at everything, which scares DD and only makes DS cry or cry louder, and I'm soo bitchy towards DH because he gets to leave the house everyday and gets a good night sleep every damn night.

I'm running on empty and I can't for the life of me see the light at the end of the tunnel. I find myself thinking of giving DS formula (I EBF) just so DH can feed DS and I can get some flipping sleep, but it's going so well just thinking about it makes me feel guilty.

To top it off my b-day is Sunday..last year I was hugely pregnant and overdue with DD and was unable to celebrate in any way and it's looking like this year will have the same theme as last years. DH works/goes to school 6 days a week, so I don't even get a weekend break.

It has to get better right? Because if not, I don't know if I can do this.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml