Tucson Babies
Options

Baby shower? Register?

My hubby and I met a few years ago right before we got deployed to Iraq together. We started dating a couple years later and now we're married and having a little ninja.  I quit my civilian job in CA, packed up my stuff, and moved to AZ to be with my hubby where he lived and worked.My little sister, like me, is very new to baby showers and we're not really sure how it all goes down.   She said she'd like to throw me a baby shower and asked me to give her a list of names of people to invite.   Problem is, all my friends, all pretty much in the military and law enforcement, live a few hours away from each other (AND they're all mostly males).Then my sister suggested to have a baby shower in AZ instead CA, but I just moved here last month and I don't have any friends and I don't really know anyone.  People, mostly out-of-state family members, began asking me where we have registered, so I started registering.  Anyway!  Am I supposed to register even though I only have less than 5 people asking where I'm registered????  Should I have a baby shower even though I feel like no one will show up because its so far???  If I don't have a shower, is it still okay and acceptable to register?   I'm so sorry if I sound ridiculous, its just that I am sooooo new to this.   
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml