Single Parents

Rollin' deep (SD related)

Last night SD showed up for his supervised visitation in a brand new truck.  Not just an ordinary truck, oh no, that wouldn't do for SD.  It's a 2012 Dodge 3500 which, just stock is probably starting at around $50K.  Add offroad tires, rims, a headache rack and probably an exhaust system (I couldn't tell about this) and it's probably pushing $55-$60K. 

To say I was livid when I saw this would be an understatement.  Nevermind the fact that he's been paying CS since June.  He still owes $14K for the entire year that he didn't pay a dime.  On top of that, he also still owes $4,500 for the PG&E bill that he neglected to pay, which got attached to my residence. 

I couldn't even look at him or speak to him I was so angry.  I don't know how it was even possible for him to get a brand new vehicle, given his horrible credit, and the fact that the CS arrears balance is still following him.  It just seems that no matter what, he is able to work around the system, and because of that, I am frustrated.

I will be emailing the CS officer this morning but as far as I know there is little to nothing that can be done about this (as usual).  Sorry for whining girls, this one really threw me for a loop.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml