Single Parents

STB Single Mom -- Need Advice

So this has been one of the worst past few days of my life. My husband basically walked out on me on Saturday after sending me a text message that said he didn't want this lifestyle anymore -- wife, baby, dog. He then texted me on Sunday and gave me three options. He told me that 1. I could abort my 10 week old baby 2. Be a single divorced mom and have him pay child support or 3. Let him sign over parental rights. My husband is a sick man and abusive physically, verbally, and emotionally. I feel like I'm pushing to just have him sign the parental rights. I'd almost rather raise my baby without him, without having to deal with him being drunk and abusive during visitations. My question: I've never been a single mom before. What are my options? I live in California in the Bay Area. Are there any funding programs for single mothers? I feel like I don't even want to try for child support, but I'm going to need all of the help that I can. Does any other single mom out there have some advice for me? Anything is appreciated. Thanks :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml