January 2012 Moms

First time mom doesnt know what this is....

Ok so last week I went out to lunch with my mother... we were sitting there and in the middle of my lunch I started to have horrendous back pains along my lower back, it then went to my right side of my belly. I tried getting up and walking it off like a cramp thinking it was the way I was sitting, I walked around and the more I was up the worse it got. I ended up telling my mom we had to leave and we rushed home. I layed down for a bit and thought I was better so we went back out and did some errands. We went a few places and I stayed in the car, it flaired back up again and so I called my doctors. They said to rest in bed and drink fluids.

Well today I went to work and it happened again but not to the point of me having to lie down. Instead I had the back pain and the wierdest sensation where my cervix should be, like it was vibrating. Its been doing that for a few days now, but I don't know why its doing it. Could anyone give any insight or is anyone else experiencing the same thing as myself?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml