January 2012 Moms

best ex-boss EVER! (PIP

Background:  I worked the front desk and later managed a locally owned kennel/doggy daycare up until last summer.  When we were having IF issues, I quit thinking it was some of the stress possibly hurting our chances.  I was very stressed, almost never with a day off because most of my employees were pretty incompetent (people in their 20s & 30s that can't show up to work to save their lives...) and I was never strong enough to yell, criticize or really even fire those who needed it.  I explained to my employers, John & Joy (very nice couple w/ 3 young girls), what we were going through and they completely understood and said they were sad to lose me and I could come back whenever I wanted, even part-time if I wanted. 

Well, MH and I ended up going on a cruise with them last October, which they paid for partially while I was employed with them and then they refused to take the money back when I quit.  So we've become close friends over the last year or so.  Well Joy texted me last night with a HUGE list of baby items she wanted to give me that they were done with.  Here's the back of my RAV4....

Sorry it's so big.  It's 3 boxes of clothes/towels/sleepers, car seat base, cat seat strap cushions, bouncy seat, Baby Bjorn carrier, and a in-bed sleeper with stiff edges and I haven't even sorted through it yet...  so grateful and blessed and just wowed.  I'm gonna have to take a few things off of my registry...

Married DH - December 2006, Started TTC - July 2009, BFP - May 15, 2011 (round #1 chlomid) Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic