January 2012 Moms

After reading this...

I love this blog, and after reading her last post, I am kinda thinking of jumping on this bandwagon...

http://www.babyrabies.com/2011/09/tell-me-about-giving-up-cable/

We were going to switch to Dish network because it was going to save us about $70 a month, but I am wondering if we just cancel our extended cable, do just the basic, keeping the DVR,  and subscribe to HULUPlus, we could save over $100 a month.

We also pay for HBO and literally, we never watch it.  If we do, it's only movies OnDemand and it's only a few times a month.  It would be cheaper for us to buy the movies we watch OnDemand than to pay for HBO every month... 

I mean, there are only a few shows that I like on Nickelodeon, but I prefer PBS, and the shows that I like on Nick are offered on Netflix which we have too.  

I guess my only problem is the shows I like are on TLC and Bravo and they aren't on HULU or Netflix.  I wonder if my DH could set up our XBOX to play those shows off the websites...

I don't know, what would you do? 

My Book BlogImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicA Lucy, a lost tube, two lost babies, and another on the way! image