January 2012 Moms

In such a crap mood today...vent...sorry had to get it out!

I dont know if its part of nesting...but I constantly feel like my house is disgusting and ALL I do is clean! My birthday is the 22nd and all I have asked for is a steam mop because with a 9 mo. old and 3 stupid dogs I never feel like the floor is never clean. I literally vac. atleast 1 time a day and my LO is still always covered in dog hair. I really cant stand my DHs dogs. He has had them since before we met so its not like I had any part in their training or growing up. Luckily they are good with the baby and dont touch his toys but tey are just big and way too smart. For instance in order to leave the house I have to put baby locks and a chair in front of the fridge (they figured out how to get into it this past spring). Make sure there are no sippy cups in the sink (they will take them out and chew on them), put the trash can out in the garage (they take it out and spread trash all over the house...they dont eat anything just make a mess!). Its so annoying! Plus they NEVER listen to me only DH who feels bad because he knows I cant stand them so he doesnt really yell at them or anything when they do bad things.

Which brings me to DH. I posted the other day about how I am really trying to eat better because I dont want to gain crazy weight with this baby and I know holidays are always had for me. I told him and he promised he would help and be supportive...yeah right! He has done nothng but make/offer crappy food to me ever since! This morning he made two boxes of pork roll for breakfast and asked me what kind of bagel I wanted with it. I poured myself a glass of water and said I wasnt eating that. For those of you who dont know what pork roll is, its a breakfast meat that tastes great but its really horrible for you! Its still sitting on the table calling my name...maybe the stupid dogs will eat it lol.

It just seems like Im frustrated everwhere I turn and Im so sick of dealing with it all.

Thanks for listening!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml