January 2012 Moms

Fall puts me in the mood...

to do lots of things. I always feel really invigorated when that first crisp air comes in, and I was highly dissappointed in thinking that this year, it didn't look we would even have fall. Tonight is the first night its colder outside than inside (I keep it at a lovely 80 degrees day around) and I am taking full advantage of it. I want this to be the first night it is not almost unbearably hot to sleep. The doors are open, and windows too. The dogs love this time of year when they have free access and don't have to come ask me to go out or let me know they're ready to come back in.

And back to point of this post, I love fall because it puts me in the mood to:

bake. Lots and lots of great smells and ingredients that go with fall. Pumpkin pie cheesecake, spice apple cake, pumpkin cookies....

organize/decorate home. Perfect timing for this to kick in. I am ecstatic about my nursery ideas and finally being in the mood to do something about them!

exercise outside because its finally not triple digits here.

And just plain...be outside. My first thought today was how badly I wanted to strip down to my skimpies and go run down the street naked and then thinking of how awesomely awkward I would look right now doing that :)

So, I know a lot of you other ladies enjoy fall here. What does it put you in the mood for ? ;)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml