January 2012 Moms

Update on Private Board Post

The other day I posted this thread http://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/57566979.aspx and got a big response.  For all of you who said you would be interested in a private/more secure board where we can get to know each other better, we have started putting this in the works.  Fowler has created a facebook group for us because she rocks like that.  I've also started a board that is viewed by registration and then registration approval only.  I for one feel much more secure posting personal things there.

If you are interested in joining this board (and haven't already via the facebook invite), I have made an email address that you can email for more information:

January12Moms@gmail.com

Please send me an email saying that you are interested and I'll give you the low down on how to get registered.  PLEASE include your bump name in your email so that there will be a little less confusion.  Its been super hard to keep everybody straight so far on facebook haha.

***I personally do not intend to stop posting here on The Bump, nor do I want to take away from the large traffic flow on The Bump Jan 12 board.  I just want to get to know everyone better, not worry about postings pictures/info of my family, and maybe have a few GTGs!***

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml