January 2012 Moms

Please help me pick a name!!

Let me just say I am so happy I decided to find out the gender b/c we would have been just fine with girl names, but my husband and I cannot agree on a boy name to save our lives. This poor baby would have surely left the hospital without a name or we would have felt pressured to pick a name neither of us were happy with.

I actually fell in love with the name Rhys (it's Welsh and pronounced Reese). My DH initially said he liked it but later, after hearing me refer to the baby as Rhys, said it was too plain. So back to the drawing board...The only thing we've agreed on so far are middle names which will either be Rhys (or I may just spell it Reece b/c my D(amn)H doesn't like the original spelling) or Michael. My middle name is La'Rese and DH's name is Michael. Also, Jayden's middle name is Michael. So we were gonna just go with whichever one fits the first name we decide on.

So far we both seem to like:

Chandler Reece

Elias Michael

Camden Reece

Which do you like better? I'm torn between Chandler and Elias. I'm not 100% sold on Camden...I'm hoping once we see our son we'll know his name soon enough!

Nia, Mom to Jayden Michael, Born 12/04/06, Adopted 12/07/06
And Elias Parker, Born 3.5 weeks early 12/20/2011 image
FINALLY!!! After 7 years of infertility! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker