January 2012 Moms

My cantelope has a vagina! (PIP)

Need I say more? Hahaha.  My a/s went so-so.  We at least got the "money shot." and the tech saw labia and said she was pretty sure it was a girl.  However, she was curled up and sleeping for the most part and she couldn't get her to spread out so we need to go back in 2 weeks to get more pictures.  Darn Wink.  She looked all cozy.  We saw her yawn and looked like she had one hand under her head and was sucking on the other one.  So precious.  MH got a little teary-eyed at the foot picture.  So cute.  Let the name fights begin...

ETA:  For Team Pink! - My EDD is Jan 20th.  MH "knew" it was a girl because all of his co-workers have girls and he thinks it's a "trend" in his workplace.  Whatever, that means.  I wasn't sure, I was just excited to find out.  Chinese gender chart was wrong and I don't know about the wives tales, didn't really play with them.

Married DH - December 2006, Started TTC - July 2009, BFP - May 15, 2011 (round #1 chlomid) Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic