January 2012 Moms

So happy & excited! Need to share :)

Two Things:

1. I lost my job in May and have been looking for a new position ever since.  I had been working in apparel product development for a few years, but wanted to get back into recruiting (I hated PD!!!).  After WEEKS of interviewing, I finally got an offer yesterday to go back into recruiting!!  My new company is amazing and extremely family focused.  I start training on Tuesday and even get to travel a bit initially which is really fun!  This is such a HUGE relief because DH and I literally didn't know what we were going to do if I didn't find a new position soon.  We were to the point of looking into selling our house and finding a small apartment to be able to afford LO.  Now our problems are solved.  YAY!!!

2. Tomorrow is our Gender Reveal Party!!!!  It feels like we've been waiting for forever to find out.  We had our U/S Wednesday, and it's killing us that someone else knows (our baker)...but we don't!  We're having a small lunch of foods I've been craving (pizza and tacos) and then cutting the cake.  Our families are going to be to happy to get some more info on their first grandchild!!!

Thanks for listening ladies - had to share!!  Hope your day is a good one!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml