Single Parents

Scratching my head... (NSPR)

I figure I'm a halfway decent mom, but I have two small kids - they're 3 and 2 and get into a bit of trouble.  

A FB friend posted a picture of a toddler passed out on their floor - he had taken off his diaper and smeared poop all over.  It's pretty funny. 

Someone else posted something along the lines of "Who would leave a toddler alone long enough to do this?  Awesome parenting..."  Not verbatim but something like that.

I've had two under two.  Sometimes I have to shut them in their rooms to run off some steam before they crawl into bed and fall asleep.  I've sat downstairs and worked at my kitchen table, not knowing one of them was going nuts with a thing of baby powder upstairs.  I posted that it only takes seconds for a toddler to decide they're the picasso of poop, she said she must come from different roots...  whatever that's supposed to mean, ha.

I asked if she had kids - she got offended and never answered the question, lol.  

Is it just my kids that are crazy?  Am I a bad mom for actually taking a few minutes to go to the bathroom by myself or take a shower or leaving them in their (childproofed) rooms to nap?  Is it possible to always have your eyes on your kids 100% so that they never get into trouble?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml