January 2012 Moms

Today I learned...

That the coolest thing I could ever do for my kid was take her to get xrays.  She got to where a gown and thought that getting pictures taken of her bones was awesome.

That regardless of the fact that I have a toddler and a prominent bump, people will still cut right out in front of me at the store, not bother to help open up the door and will impatiently "wait" while I try to get my kid in her car seat.  And by impatiently wait, I mean, they will give me 10 seconds and if I am not done, they will squeeze by me, and almost door ding me while trying to get into their car.

That regardless of how many times I shop at Fresh and Easy, while doing self check out, the helpers will always help bag groceries for single people and men before helping me.

I also learned today that the guy who works the butcher counter at Albertsons is freaking hot.  Hair net and all. 

My Book BlogImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicA Lucy, a lost tube, two lost babies, and another on the way! image