January 2012 Moms

Just can't count on some people..

So my best friend and Mom are the ones hosting my shower for me. They have started the serious planning of the shower because I am having an early one due to when we can get most of the family together. Anyway..first of all I wish my Mom would just leave me clueless about the planning, but she is always updating me with things even though I've told her not to. She texts me this morning and tells me that she had talked to bff who is in charge of tableware and decorations and asked if she had ordered them yet. bff tells her no that she doesn't have very much money and doesn't know if she will be able to anymore or not. bff is a shopaholic. She is always at the mall..and the things she buys are ridiculously expensive. If she has any money in her bank account she thinks she has to spend it on something whether she needs it or not. Plus she still lives at home and her parents foot her bills. So her paychecks go to whatever she can find to blow them on. So, I know it isn't that she is struggling with money..it is that she spent it on something she didn't need instead of keeping her part on helping my Mom with my shower! She insisted in the beginning that she have part in throwing the shower yet she can't keep her part in the deal! oooo drives me crazy!! I do not want my Mom left paying for everything herself..so as tacky as people consider it to pay for things for your own shower I might end up buying my own decorations and plates/cups/forks. Indifferent
BabyFetus Ticker BabyName Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic