January 2012 Moms

DS decided to try making his own...

...cherry wine, apparently.

I had a movie playing for him while I was upstairs working on school work.  I know...not ideal, but I really needed to get some stuff done and I would check on him every 5-10 minutes.  He came upstairs and said, "Mommy, I want a shower.  I'm sticky!"  I asked him why, and he said he got cherries on him.  I decided to head downstairs to see what happened.  I knew it was going to be bad when he tried to block me from going downstairs and started saying, "Okay, Mommy, I just want to take a shower.  Don't go downstairs!  PLEASE, Mommy!"  Needless to say, THIS is what I found:

mess by ramon.cyndi, on Flickr

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry...or just be thankful that we have painted cement floors and not carpet.  Either way, he definitely had to assist in the clean-up. 

Did I mention that this was about an hour after he had already pooped on the floor and tried to cover it up with a pair of my panties and my bra?  I had literally taken him potty like, 5 minutes earlier.

*sigh* Tomorrow is a new day, and even when he is acting like a terror on wheels, I can't help but love his mischevious little grin...

spidy by ramon.cyndi, on Flickr

Now, let's just hope tomorrow is much more calm...and less messy.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml