February 2012 Moms
Options

New 3D place in town- incompetant?

When I arrived at work today, my co-educator handed me a newspaper cut out advertising a 3D ultrasound place opening in the city.  DH and I had already decided to get a 3D done later, but we will have to drive about 2 hours away. (we have family there anyway, no big deal)

Anyway, there is going to be a huge baby fair here on the 18th, I really want to know gender before then as I am sure there is going to be some serious sales.  I called the hospital and they said they would not do my routine that early ( at 17 weeks instead of 19) so I thoguht I might see what the new place charges for a gender peek.

I called them this morning and was not impressed.  The lady just answered "hello' I had to confirm that it was a business.  Then when I asked the price she said they had not sorted out packages yet, but it would be the same as 3D in Cleavland ( website does not exist p.s.).  Then she said that she wasn't sure the could do a gender at 17 weeks, wasn't a little early ( hogwash as all of you girls have demonstrated, and I told her so.) Finally she just asked if her husband could call me back as he was on the boat due to the wind and he had the appt. book. Just to cover all mediums I checked the website as printed in the paper, and of course it doesn't exsist.

Overall it was such an unprofessional first opinion of the company, I am a little sketched out, I hope that they are super inexpensive if I am going to go there for the gender peek, and I doubt I will go there for my full schebang ultrasound.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker pics-25untitled_zps5ec34838Image and video hosting by TinyPic