January 2012 Moms

Only two streets in my town not under manditory evacuation...we are one of them!

My town is like a ghost town right now! We live 5 blocks off the ocean and everyone had been given a manditory evacuation notice except us and the street next to us. We know the last owners of the house and they never had flooding (nor have we since we moved here). Almost all th houses on our street includng ours is a raised house so that adds to the comfort. We thought about leaving but all of our family is in mnditory evacuation areas and have left or is staying put (which means if anything happens they probably wont respond). So we are staying. I also have solice in the fact tat the former fire cheif lives across the street and he said quote: "I aint goin anywhere...and neither is my son he is a dirty plumber so we will be fine!" LOL. Anyway just keep us in your thoughts an I will keep all yo other east costers in mine!

PS-They say power could go out for days possibly weeks...is it terrible that all I can think of is that I might not be able to have my AS on tuesday!?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml