January 2012 Moms

Met my OB-EDD Change-Annoying A/S

I had my first appointment with my new OB since moving to our new town. He seems nice and everything (despite reading a few reviews of him online saying he is arrogant and rude, but that seemed to be if you smoked or were overweight)...

He also let me know that according to my 10w u/s (that I'm only going over NOW because we have been so busy with the wedding and moving), that instead of being 19w on Saturday, I am 19w today! And my EDD has moved from January 23 to the 19th (maybe LO will come on my birthday, the 17th!). Only thing was when he measured me he said I'm measuring more like 13w rather than 19w and I haven't gained probably more than 3lbs this whole time. He said he wasn't worried and will review the upcoming A/S to make sure that baby is fine, just small (long and skinny probably, DH's family are all bean-poles!)

Then I had to book my A/S. Here, you have to book as soon as you're KU because they book 3 months ahead! So unless I want it to happen in December, I have to drive 3.5hrs to Edmonton. Oh well, day shopping trip with DH!

PS Isn't it always fun to hear the heartbeat? :) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml