January 2012 Moms

Communication works sometimes :)

We have been completely torn on so many things lately, VBAC vs. RCS, circumcision, names, team green etc.  

I have been doing a lot of thinking lately, and I decided that I am more concerned with the health of the baby (especially after my two losses last year) than I am about getting another chance at a vaginal delivery, so I am going to have a RCS.

Then we talked about the circumcision, and DH told me that all he has is opinions, such as, it's just elective, it's only by choice now, etc, but since it means more to me to have it done than it does to him then he is for it.

And theeeeeeeen, we talked about the team green thing.  I had mentioned to him about the cake cutting gender reveal parties that everyone is posting about, and as silly as I think they are (to each their own) he thinks it would be a GREAT way of telling everyone.  And also since his mom wants to throw me a big party for my 30th this year, a reveal party kinda gets me out of a party.  I told DH to "throw me a party" and instead when our family was over, we would cut the cake and that is how we would tell everyone (ourselves included).  

We are still out for names for a girl, but a lot got accomplished tonight and I am happy we sat down and talked it all out  :) 

My Book BlogImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicA Lucy, a lost tube, two lost babies, and another on the way! image