Upstate NY Babies

If you pump (or have in the past)

A few questions for you...

How long do you typically pump for and how many oz do you get per pumping session? I'm trying to figure out how many times I am going to need to pump during the day to get enough to send to DC. I usually can get about 3 oz at a time pumping from one side, but that is pumping during the day while I am home with her and still nursing her. So I'm thinking that once I am away from her all day long I will start to get more since I am not nursing AND pumping throughout the day. Do you think that would be the case?

Also, for those of you that pump(Ed) regularly for work, did you only pump while at work, or did you try to fit in an extra session in the morning and/or at night?

And lastly, did you do anything special that you found helpful to keep your milk supply up? (pills, tea, water consumption, diet, etc?)

TIA ladies. Switching daycares at the last minute means I couldn't send them early like I originally planned so the first day that they will be there I will already be back to work and there won't be any "easing into it".

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml